Portable Crowd Control Gates , Temporary Barrier Gate , Swimming
Metro - S608C - Y
- Solar illumination Night Lighting
Solar panels with lithium cells power LED lights for additional
security and visibility.
- Custom Lettering, Logo & Reflective Stickers Personalised
Hongmen Crowd Control custom barriers come with custom lettering
and choice of reflective tape colours.
- Inter-locking Connections System
Lock into place at desired locations, connect multiples sections,
and also lock open/close with universal key.
One person can move and deploy the expanding gate or multiple
expanding gates to easily define the barricade area.
For the best Crowd Control options in the world, call us to find
out about pricing.
- Length: 2m long expanded, 0.46m collapsed sections
- Height: 1m / 1.2m
- Width: 0.55m at base
- Weight: 32 kg
- Material: Industrial-Grade Aluminium Alloy (6063-T5)
- Colours: Can be powder coated as per request
- Q: Why chose us?
A: We are a leading manufacturer/provider of temporary barriers,
retractable barrier gates, crowd control barriers, and other types
of barrier gates across worldwide.
- Q: Ours Vs. Theirs
A: The most important different are as follow:
- We use industrial grade aluminium alloy 6063-T5 which avoiding all
the rusting and corrosion issues that you are facing with other
- We use high quality powder coating (Interpon). It’s environmentally
friendly which makes every colours are GREEN.
- Q: Can we standardize the length of the gate?
A: Yes, all gate can be standardize base on 2m length, this will
ensure that the crowd control gates are light, portable and good
- Q: How to extend the length of the crowd control gate?
A: All crowd control gate comes with inter-connectors and users are
able to extend the length base on the application.
- Q: How to avoid unauthorized personnel from moving the crowd
A: All crowd control barrier comes with a set of “Alligator Clamp”
which able to lock up the frames from moving.
- Q: How to ensure that the wheels are not moving or sliding around?
A: We will install a pair of “Locking Mechanism” on both ends of
the wheels to ensure that the wheels are not moving once it’s